The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Found This Site

Zeldamo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 20, 2019
Hi everyone. As you can see, I am definitely new here. I own <removed by moderator> so I was looking for the biggest message board and turns out, this is one of them. I would like to launch <removed by moderator> but I am not good at writing which is going to be a huge a problem. So visiting here to see if i can get some ideas. Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

rhyeal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Sep 5, 2019
Anchorage, AK
Getting better at writing is simple: Write 30 minutes a week / day. Commit to having at least one new article on Medium as an author each Friday.

I've managed to do this about 50% of the weeks - many articles never end up being published. Most of them that are published go no where. A few got traction and have people that like them.

As for what to put on a website...I'm not sure anyone can provide too much advice beyond a website. That's totally your product to develop. Look at Fiverr for people who can make websites for a few hundred USD.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Hi everyone. As you can see, I am definitely new here. I own didntknow.com, so I was looking for the biggest message board and turns out, this is one of them. I would like to launch didntknow.com but I am not good at writing which is going to be a huge a problem. So visiting here to see if i can get some ideas. Thank you!

Welcome!

Based on what you shared about being Writing Challenged...

I think your Domain name is perfect for a content website people can learn from and you let others generate your content. They get to leave a link back to their own website so win win.

Just pick a ever green market to go in that has profit potential.

So many options!

Could be everything eCommerce, Entrepreneurs, Social, Internet Marketing, on and on.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...