The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Former Marine, Business Owner, Healed PTSD Naturally, Now Podcaster and Author

CoreyCapella

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 9, 2019
Hey Everyone,

As the title says, I am a former US Marine who saw intense combat overseas and survived the ordeal only to come back to war here in the U.S. I learned the hard way that our troops are not taken care of when back and it's not just form the military or government, it's a cultural thing. Long story short, I got out and opened up a business but it failed because I was a poor business owner, had a bad model, and the PTSD caught up to me. I'm really glad it did though to be quite frank because I learned my value and how to overcome such a horrific battle that most people don't make it out of alive. I actually did it holistically and through the use of shamans and entheogenic medicine but that's a different story! It was a hard fought battle to get back on my feet, I was homeless after losing the business and still riddled with Anxiety and Depression. It wasn't until after I healed myself did I realize the tools needed to heal such issues, so much so that I also realized that everyone in our current society and culture could learn a little from my experience and how to heal their own traumas. So I wrote a book, "Live Your Best Life in 30 Days". You can find it on Amazon! I'm the process of writing my second book right now which tackles the bigger issues of society and a way to fix all of those. I have a YouTube channel as well called A God Amongst Men. It's beginning to build steam and I started a men's community (forum) as well. I'm here because my upcoming book is a bit taboo. It's going to be hard for me to get it proofread and edited in the politically correct sphere of today and I don't have a shot in hell really to have it published main stream. I'm looking of help in those areas! I'm about 85K words into book number 2, it should be done by the end of this month. I'm a rather niche brand of individual. I'm polarizing of sorts but I'm honest and authentic. Anyway, I'd love to hear some feedback! Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
Welcome to the forum!
I'm here because my upcoming book is a bit taboo. It's going to be hard for me to get it proofread and edited in the politically correct sphere of today and I don't have a shot in hell really to have it published main stream.
Dude, if Goggins could get his book published, I'm sure you'll find a publisher.

What do you think of the new psychedelics research for PTSD?

Edit: Do what @lowtek said, he's smarter than me

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the forum!

Dude, if Goggins could get his book published, I'm sure you'll find a publisher.

Thanks but I don't know about that!

There is a lot to be said for getting something "legitimately" published, so perhaps it is worth pursuing ala Goggins style.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Welcome Corey, looking forward to seeing what book number 2 is about, considering your journey so far!

Tammyanne

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jun 18, 2017
San Diego, CA
Welcome to the forum!

You mean Ayahuasca?

CoreyCapella

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 9, 2019
Welcome to the forum!

I think that research is always going to baby the actual results if you catch what I'm saying. I don't think Pharma is going to want people knowing that you can heal TBI with Psilocybin or anxiety and depression with Iboga, but it's ok in a way. If there is a will there is a way.

CoreyCapella

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 9, 2019
Welcome aboard. You can self publish on Amazon and market to your audience. There are a few threads here on the forum on the topic.

GOLD! - [PROGRESS THREAD] ChickenHawk's Self-Published Fiction EBooks

GOLD! - Hello from Denver - self publishing success

Hey there! Yes, I self published my first book but was hoping to get involved with a publisher to help nudge it to a bigger market. Although my YouTube is growing, I feel as though this book needs to hit a bigger market and spread a bit faster. We shall see what comes my way!

Tammyanne

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jun 18, 2017
San Diego, CA

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.