The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FOREX signals service that works great for me.. but i have a Q?

Anything related to investing, including crypto
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 10, 2009
hey.. james here.. and I don't follow forum rules. I also am not ready to develop any business relationships here because I am too busy trying to sell you the latest and greatest whatever. Come spend your money on blah, blah, blah....

Runum

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Re: FOREX signals service that works great for me.. but i have a

hey.. james here.. ive been trading now primarily in forex for about 3 1/2 years.. and for the past 6 months ive been using a signals service that has worked incredibly well for me, especially when compared to 2 other bogus services ive tried.. i've made a pretty significant amount of money with it..it's spot on accurate probably 95% of the time... so I trust the integrity of these people.. but my question is, im thinking about upgrading my membership to the diamond edition, which enables me to use a new autotrade service they are now offering, which basically supposedly takes all these accurate signals and trades them for me all automatically, like a robot.. this carries a monthly membership fee of of just under 100 dollars... the only reason i havent done it yet is because i know there are similar things out there, these trading robots and what-not, like fatassturbo for example that i know are total scams... these guys have had an excellent track record with me so far... but im a bit weary when it comes to this auto-trade thing. Their website is.. forex.ihaveasmall.penisystem.com .. Has anyone ever tried this particular service with them? any advice comments or suggestions would be appreciated.. thanks

You should definitely upgrade to the diamond edition! :)

AlwaysCurious

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jan 16, 2008
GMT +1

Talking about some forex services with 95% accuracy sounds like spam in my opinion...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Despite the spam, I was hoping to this thread had some useful info. Mainly, I've been looking for a backtesting Forex analyzer that will allow me to test trade strategy and backtest ... I have an program that does this for equities but haven't found one for Forex.

Any recommendations?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AlwaysCurious

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jan 16, 2008
GMT +1

Metatrader has a built in C-like language. With it you can program indicators and strategies (so called Expert Advisors) to fully automate your forex trading. I've got a ton of examples, but none succeeded in backtesting so far.

Links to follow for more infos:
Software: Forex Trading Platform MetaTrader 4
Docu, Examples, References, ... MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader
MT4 navigational tips and techniques: MT4 navigational tips and techniques
Forums with lots of examples: Forex Factory , Forex Trading , T2W Day Trading & Forex Community

hope this helps

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.