Hi All,
I’m new to this forum and this is my first post. A little background about myself is that I read MJs books when I was 21 and im 23 now and recently graduated from university. During my university I attempted to do a private labelling brand on Amazon selling back braces. The idea ultimately failed ($1000-$2000 revenue per month on average) because even though there was a need it was highly saturated and the top competitors were doing $500000 in revenue per month. I took a break for couple of month and after graduating from university I’ve been running a YouTube Channel for about 7 months but I haven’t been able to get any traction.
instead of jumping into new ideas and not doing proper research and market analysis ive been compiling a list of ideas I would like to do for a business. The final ideas I came up with are become a day trader in Forex since I personally know someone who makes on average $30000USD Per month doing this. Or I’m debating to start a winter jacket company.
my question is it possible to do both at the same time and be successful with it? I have a 9-5 job from Monday to Friday as well so most of my evenings can be used to work on either one of them or both of my ideas. Should I learn and become a day trader and quit my job then once I have time again I can pursue this winter jacket company which can be a fast lane bussiness?
thanks in advanced for any advice you guys can give me.
I’m new to this forum and this is my first post. A little background about myself is that I read MJs books when I was 21 and im 23 now and recently graduated from university. During my university I attempted to do a private labelling brand on Amazon selling back braces. The idea ultimately failed ($1000-$2000 revenue per month on average) because even though there was a need it was highly saturated and the top competitors were doing $500000 in revenue per month. I took a break for couple of month and after graduating from university I’ve been running a YouTube Channel for about 7 months but I haven’t been able to get any traction.
instead of jumping into new ideas and not doing proper research and market analysis ive been compiling a list of ideas I would like to do for a business. The final ideas I came up with are become a day trader in Forex since I personally know someone who makes on average $30000USD Per month doing this. Or I’m debating to start a winter jacket company.
my question is it possible to do both at the same time and be successful with it? I have a 9-5 job from Monday to Friday as well so most of my evenings can be used to work on either one of them or both of my ideas. Should I learn and become a day trader and quit my job then once I have time again I can pursue this winter jacket company which can be a fast lane bussiness?
thanks in advanced for any advice you guys can give me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
