The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Foreclosure Websites

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
Does anyone have a particular website that they use for finding foreclosures. Being the skeptic that I am I'm not willing to fork over any cash to some website without some good refferals. I'm speciffically looking for a preforeclosed fourplex or one that is already REO. I'm going out today to look at some other duos and trios on the MLS but what I really want is a four that is motivated.:thankyousign:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BIExpert

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 26, 2008
Why don't you want to try foreclosure.com? It's the biggest and the first to be considered, I think...

Tess

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 2, 2008
You can try foreclosure.fizber.com and see if it can be of any help.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

QueensKiddd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 5, 2008
Has anybody here actually ever bought a property through foreclosure? It seems as if every time I try and get my hands on something its already gone. There has to be an easier way.

ZenSatori

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Sep 2, 2008
Marietta, Georgia
JScott,

I know you look all over the country for deals, but in Georgia, where we are, for post foreclosures (REO), get access to the MLS/FMLS, (My neighbor is a Realtor; I give him tech support, he gives me access)...

For pre-foreclosures (for subtos or short sales), I look at the legal notices online. Again, since we're in Georgia, you can go to here. This is a great resource.

Foreclosures are announced either the first or second Friday of the month (4 weeks before the first Tuesday of the following month, when the foreclosure take place).

You can search by County and narrow by Zip Code. Usually there are several houses within 5 miles of my house going into foreclosure every month.

I love Georgia, I can find property going into foreclosure, get Tax Assessor info and Tax payment info, and pull up Deed information all from the comfort of my home...

Update: Sorry JScott...REALLY rough day at work, I responded to the wrong person... :(

ZenSatori
ProjectNOMAD

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.