The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FOR - Young, struggling, lost, in need of some guidance, mindset shift, Harsh truth, getting your act together, Dad you never had.

Anything related to matters of the mind

alekssiht

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Mar 15, 2019
Estonia
Hey hey,

This may not be so appealing to older, more experienced people that have life experience.

So, Jordan B Peterson(Clinical psychologist), this man has changed my life very deeply. I can't express my appreciation for his work and his passion for helping people around the world(Thanks to him, I can say for sure, I came out of Serious Amphetamine addiction which almost cost me my friends, girlfriend and myself)Mainly, as I have concluded, he is making the biggest impact on young people(Older people "know" how to live life and are not so willing to listen about their mistakes and take it in to consideration that they are flawed so deeply). Because in today's world everything is so superficial and temporary, young people seem to be lost a lot. Which includes future career choices, knowing yourself, being blind to the world, being naive etc. I would highly recommend his videos or FREE university lectures on Youtube for anyone that is interested in psychology and learing about human behaviour and understaing the underlying causes of our acts.

He speaks about pretty simple ideas at some level, but as we all know, we humans still do simple choices that we know that we shouldn't do.

The purpose of this post is to shed light on this spectacular man. Also, hopefully, spark some interest and mabye even change someones life when they start to listen and implement the ideas that he has to offer.
Also, mabye some ideas from more experienced, older forum users for us, younger people, how to implement better life choices and how to validate our life path.

"Anti-depressants don't help you if you're at the bottom of the dominance hierarchy. How could they? You're not depressed. You just have an awful life. That is not the same thing." - Jordan B Peterson

I am trying to give value here, please feel free to criticize this post if it sounds weird.

Best wishes
Aleks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Many posts here about Jordan Peterson if anyone wants to find them...

Use search bar or search the Jordan Peterson tag.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007