• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

for mj

Discussion in 'Investing and Trading' started by Tanisha, Jul 10, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. biggeemac

biggeemac Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,768
    Baby steps, my friend. Have you already set yourself up to NEVER have to worry about working for another employer? If so, you are doing better than 95% of the people around you. If not, then start there. If you want to waste your time thinking about Armageddon AFTER you arrive, then that might be ok. I used to waste my time like this. Its expensive and produces NOTHING.

BrooklynHustle likes this.
  2. Tanisha

Tanisha Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $255
    understand the balance in what way specifically?
    i wish our country hasnt gone into so many trillions of debt no idea what we'll do

3. Tanisha

Tanisha Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $255
    no i wont i'll work anyways

understand the balance in what way specifically?
    i wish our country hasnt gone into so many trillions of debt no idea what we'll do

4. Tanisha

Tanisha Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $255
    take it one day at a time

5. cutthroughstatic

cutthroughstatic I Buy Cars Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,608
    This topic is only concerning if you find your entire security, identity, and value in the wealth you have accumulated.

If you are confident in your abilities and skills, and find fulfillment through family and the things that truly matter... even if the worst thing happened, it wouldn't devastate you.

Yeah I'd be really upset if I lost my business, any wealth, my house, whatever. But I have my family and my community, and I'm confident enough in my own value to know I could make it back. If the worst happened.

Stock market crash and economic downturn don't always means all businesses crumble, anyway. The economy must go through periods of expansion and contraction. It's healthy, and keeps businesses running lean.

Kingmaker likes this.
  6. Iammelissamoore

Iammelissamoore Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,214
    Just out of curiousity - you have read the book right?