The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

for mj

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
no kidding i dont know where i read it but they claim taxes are going up 20 percent over the next few decades i just dont know how i'll make it
Just out of curiousity - you have read the book right?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lewj24

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 12, 2016
St. Louis, MO
This is why I read this forum. :rofl:

Holy shit stop posting. You just joined and are hitting 40 posts. At this rate you will have more posts than everyone combined in a week. If this forum had 5 of you this place would be ruined overnight. You clearly aint reading shit. Only post things that could be of value to a thread.

Elif

New Contributor
Jun 25, 2018
Holy sh*t stop posting. You just joined and are hitting 40 posts. At this rate you will have more posts than everyone combined in a week. If this forum had 5 of you this place would be ruined overnight. You clearly aint reading sh*t. Only post things that could be of value to a thread.

I was posting relevant. But May be I'm quicker and newer thats why you are complaining. Okay I be careful next time. I found insterested topics here thats why I commented here on each topic. Sorry

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I was posting relevant. But May be I'm quicker and newer thats why you are complaining. Okay I be careful next time. I found insterested topics here thats why I commented here on each topic. Sorry

His complaint is that none of your posts are insightful or helpful. Not that they come quickly. If you made 10 insightful and helpful posts within 10 minutes, he wouldn't complain. 10 posts with literally zero useful information is cause for concern on this forum. This isn't reddit.

Don't try to join the conversation, try to elevate the conversation.

lewj24

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 12, 2016
St. Louis, MO

No. You're posting a bunch of BS one liners. This forum is about reading a thread about a topic and thinking about what is going on. Then deciding if you can add a valuable opinion/outlook/advice. Not spamming a ton of nothing. Your words have no substance. Take the time to give your words some substance. There is no way you can read a thread and type a valuable comment that quickly.

Elif

New Contributor
Jun 25, 2018
His complaint is that none of your posts are insightful or helpful. Not that they come quickly. If you made 10 insightful and helpful posts within 10 minutes, he wouldn't complain. 10 posts with literally zero useful information is cause for concern on this forum. This isn't reddit.

Don't try to join the conversation, try to elevate the conversation.

Okay thanks, Now I cleared

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.