One point that most startup gurus tell us is that when you are starting a new venture, you need to concentrate and focus 100% on that venture. Even @MJ DeMarco, in his book UNSCRIPTED has recommended this very thing.
Here is my challenge and I need your input
I have a running software development company for last 10 years. Successful enough to pay my bills and allow me a reasonably comfortable lifestyle. We provide custom software development and IT services to a few clients.
As Part of my entrepreneurial goals, I have two Mobile APPS ready, which will be launched in January 2018. I invested my own time and money and got them developed from my team. These will require a lot of my time moving forward. There are no investors or partners, I am alone here.
If I put 100% of my time in these two new Apps, what happens to my running business which pays my bills?
If I Do not put 100% into these two, what happens to these apps?
I am at a cross road.
Here is my challenge and I need your input
I have a running software development company for last 10 years. Successful enough to pay my bills and allow me a reasonably comfortable lifestyle. We provide custom software development and IT services to a few clients.
As Part of my entrepreneurial goals, I have two Mobile APPS ready, which will be launched in January 2018. I invested my own time and money and got them developed from my team. These will require a lot of my time moving forward. There are no investors or partners, I am alone here.
If I put 100% of my time in these two new Apps, what happens to my running business which pays my bills?
If I Do not put 100% into these two, what happens to these apps?
I am at a cross road.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
