- Joined
- Aug 23, 2022
- Messages
- 90
Rep Bank
$600
$600
User Power: 170%
Hey everyone,
I have an idea for a five a side football tournament which would consist of 16 teams with $100 entry per team (8 players 3 subs) winner gets $1k.
I have a huge network of football players so getting entries would not be a problem. I'd like to hear some feedback from anyone who has run events before. What strategies would you use for monetization? These are my ideas so far :
- Player entries
- Spectator Entries
- Sponsorship
- Vendors?
Thanks and looking forward to any responses.
I have an idea for a five a side football tournament which would consist of 16 teams with $100 entry per team (8 players 3 subs) winner gets $1k.
I have a huge network of football players so getting entries would not be a problem. I'd like to hear some feedback from anyone who has run events before. What strategies would you use for monetization? These are my ideas so far :
- Player entries
- Spectator Entries
- Sponsorship
- Vendors?
Thanks and looking forward to any responses.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
