- Joined
- Oct 1, 2007
- Messages
- 130
Rep Bank
$295
$295
User Power: 2%
I'm thinking about getting a house when my rent ends in two months. I've been looking at houses that will cost me about $700ish a month for mortgage payments. My rent right now is $825 a month. I currently have a cashflow from my salary after expenses of about $700. My plan is to move into this house for about a year and fix it up during my stay. It's not that bad of a house maybe just some cosmetic works on the inside. Then after it's been fixed up a little I'm planing on moving on and buying another house at that price range and do the same thing until I get a decent cashflow. Does that sound like a good idea? How can I figure out my cashflow and ROI?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
