The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

first shot at this online business. in the works now

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

alfonso

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jan 26, 2015
new york
Thanks to this forum and TMF , I'm going all in. I'm currently working on my blog/ebook/ecommerce website, that is a great niche and is something i can be considered an expert in. I will be using wordpress and building it on my own. Albeit i have no coding experience and hope to learn along the way and improve upon it as i go. Any advice on where i can go to start learning how to get traffic, also should i start like a pre website with a synopses and an email spot to start gathering some emails? Thanks guys and i'll be sharing it here as soon as i have it 90% complete to be critiqued.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

borntodominate

Bronze Contributor
Aug 31, 2014
Thanks to this forum and TMF , I'm going all in. I'm currently working on my blog/ebook/ecommerce website, that is a great niche and is something i can be considered an expert in. I will be using wordpress and building it on my own. Albeit i have no coding experience and hope to learn along the way and improve upon it as i go. Any advice on where i can go to start learning how to get traffic, also should i start like a pre website with a synopses and an email spot to start gathering some emails? Thanks guys and i'll be sharing it here as soon as i have it 90% complete to be critiqued.

You'd need traffic for this. Start with social media traffic, its free and can get quick results. For long term you will need a better strategy, write some content maybe try rank it for a few keywords.

But most importantly you should brain storm ways you can get traffic without google and seo

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.