Daniel_Hustle
New Contributor
Hey Guys,
thanks to be here at this forum and for the great opportunity to learn and grow.
Short introduction:
My name is Daniel, I come from South Tyrol (Europe, Italy) and I am 20 years young. Now, I study "mechatronics engineering" in the 3rd semester (feel free to check it out: Bachelor's Programme Mechatronics – Universität Innsbruck).
At the present I have no practical experience in terms of entrepreneurship but I'm ready to try it out and make mistakes learn form it and repeat the process.
Since I was a child my aim is to invent new technologies or make things better. My aim in life is to create value and let a food print in the world. My honorary goal is to make the world more conscious (live the life without intellect control like "Eckhart Tolle" tech us), especially for sustainable nutrition (I made my "school leaving examination" aka "Matura" in Austria/Italy "in a 5 years agriculture school, feel free to check it out OfL Fachoberschule für Landwirtschaft) and clime.
Until I read "The Millionaire Fastlane " (thanks @MJ DeMarco) my favorite book was “The 7 habits of highly effective people" by Covey Stephen
Other books I read (no special order):
-The power of now - Eckhart Tolle
-how to win friends and influence people - Dale Carnegie
-unlimited power - Anthony Robbins
-The Go Giver
-the power of habit
-Some David Deida
-some good german books like:
*Mit dem Elefant durch die Wand -Alexander Hartmann
*and so on
At the moment, I read the book UNSCRIPTED and I could tell it's really awesome and helpful.
Why I'm a entrepreneur?
My first goal to serve the world, and make something great for my family and for my non-profit organization (more conscious/sustainable nutrition for the end consumer). I could tell you my parents are dependent on outer things like: money, approval,… (they take the self-esteem not form the inside). At the moment, I learn to program my flirt app. My fist goal as entrepreneur is to solve problem.
As you seriously recognized English is not my first language, but I will improve it so for every mistake you find I will give you a like!
Thanks Guys for be with me on our journey! Love you
If someone have any question please let me now.
Daniel
thanks to be here at this forum and for the great opportunity to learn and grow.
Short introduction:
My name is Daniel, I come from South Tyrol (Europe, Italy) and I am 20 years young. Now, I study "mechatronics engineering" in the 3rd semester (feel free to check it out: Bachelor's Programme Mechatronics – Universität Innsbruck).
At the present I have no practical experience in terms of entrepreneurship but I'm ready to try it out and make mistakes learn form it and repeat the process.
Since I was a child my aim is to invent new technologies or make things better. My aim in life is to create value and let a food print in the world. My honorary goal is to make the world more conscious (live the life without intellect control like "Eckhart Tolle" tech us), especially for sustainable nutrition (I made my "school leaving examination" aka "Matura" in Austria/Italy "in a 5 years agriculture school, feel free to check it out OfL Fachoberschule für Landwirtschaft) and clime.
Until I read "The Millionaire Fastlane " (thanks @MJ DeMarco) my favorite book was “The 7 habits of highly effective people" by Covey Stephen
Other books I read (no special order):
-The power of now - Eckhart Tolle
-how to win friends and influence people - Dale Carnegie
-unlimited power - Anthony Robbins
-The Go Giver
-the power of habit
-Some David Deida
-some good german books like:
*Mit dem Elefant durch die Wand -Alexander Hartmann
*and so on
At the moment, I read the book UNSCRIPTED and I could tell it's really awesome and helpful.
Why I'm a entrepreneur?
My first goal to serve the world, and make something great for my family and for my non-profit organization (more conscious/sustainable nutrition for the end consumer). I could tell you my parents are dependent on outer things like: money, approval,… (they take the self-esteem not form the inside). At the moment, I learn to program my flirt app. My fist goal as entrepreneur is to solve problem.
As you seriously recognized English is not my first language, but I will improve it so for every mistake you find I will give you a like!
Thanks Guys for be with me on our journey! Love you
If someone have any question please let me now.
Daniel
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
