The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First idea didn't pan out, on to the next! This is my progress thread

Idea threads

kpoa

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jul 9, 2020
First idea was a fully self-customizable baseball cap. You can fully switch out the patch, top button, brim, and back strap. We even put in a lot of money for design and patent. We may go back to it, but for now we're focusing on other things. ( This is due to unforeseen circumstances and expenses to get this product created and manufactured)

Instead of being stuck and down, I am going to put my efforts towards another project. I have learned so much from that first idea, that I hope this time around will be a lot smoother. I've learned that partnering with the RIGHT people is huge. My partners for the first project weren't bad by any means, but we all were on the same level with knowledge and skillset. My two partners helping me with this next project bring a whole new set of skillset to the table.

We have our product that we are working on. ( I will post pics and ask for advice/feedback here in the next couple days.) and going to just go for it! Any advice or tips for bringing a product to market will be appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kpoa

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jul 9, 2020
When covid hit, home workouts became very popular due to gyms closing. With this, came overpriced or out of stock weights and gym equipment. I came up with a simple solution to this that I have been working to bring to life.

This second time around I stuck with filing a provisional patent, and partner with a mechanical engineer. My partner brings so much value and knowledge to the project. We have filed a provisional patent, are on our fourth iteration of the design, and have built a MVP and ready to show the world.

I may not have succeeded the first time around, but I have learned so much and that experience has helped me get to where I am at with my current project.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.