Sborg
New Contributor
This is my first ever post here!
My business partner and I just bought a ranch that we were able to negotiate for $225,000. After putting about $13,000 into renovating it, we tried to conduct a 5 day sale (bidding/auction), but the high bid was only about $209,000. Now, I have advertised on Craigslist. We are also using a real estate agent and then a discount broker to either obtain a lease option renter or to sell the home outright.
Also, I am going to run an ad in the local paper for two weeks (all i can afford at this time), and on Acerenting.com. This is my first investment property ever. We close on this property at the beginning of June, so we have until July 1, 2008 to get someone in there.
Are there any avenues that I have missed in terms of advertising (we are also going through local churches, friends' places of work, and will put up street signs)
I look forward to your expertise and advice!
Thanks
My business partner and I just bought a ranch that we were able to negotiate for $225,000. After putting about $13,000 into renovating it, we tried to conduct a 5 day sale (bidding/auction), but the high bid was only about $209,000. Now, I have advertised on Craigslist. We are also using a real estate agent and then a discount broker to either obtain a lease option renter or to sell the home outright.
Also, I am going to run an ad in the local paper for two weeks (all i can afford at this time), and on Acerenting.com. This is my first investment property ever. We close on this property at the beginning of June, so we have until July 1, 2008 to get someone in there.
Are there any avenues that I have missed in terms of advertising (we are also going through local churches, friends' places of work, and will put up street signs)
I look forward to your expertise and advice!
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
