The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finding a Mentor?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Deki_mal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Feb 16, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Do you guys have any advice for me? I really could use someone to bounce ideas with, I have no idea how to even find someone. Im not specifically asking anyone here to step up, im just asking for advice.

Im located in Australia, so it makes it harder as well. Where do I look? Where do I meet successful entrepreneurs?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
Went to Google and typed in "meetup Australia", clicked on Melbourne and found:

http://www.meetup.com/melbourne-entrepreneurs/

Maybe its worth a shot.

Disclaimer:
I am not involved with group or affiliated with any them, just found them in google.

Here at the Forum, read more and more and more...and more, tips you'll find are golden nuggets which are crumbles left by legendary mentors. That's where you begin and later on you'll find tips on how to find a great mentor (and how to and how not to piss him off :D).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.