What's new

Find your true self

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

struka

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Feb 22, 2018
Messages
113
Location
TN
Rep Bank
$640
User Power: 125%
Hey Everyone!
Excited to be here to learn from everyone's experience in hopes of figuring out who I truly am and which path I want to take in life. I feel like what I currently do (job wise) is slightly off my path but not too far where I can't jump back in (if that makes any sense).

Currently I am 33 y/o working as an Application Engineer for Industrial Automation company (B2B) after graduating with an Electrical Engineering degree. As you can imagine, it is on the technical side which I don't mind but I can tell for sure it is not me. After looking into getting my PE (professional engineer) license, I have decide that as much as I want to be an engineer, I am not.

Which brings me to a new role within the same company, Business Development for Vendor relations and searching new companies that we can represent. It is all new to me as it is more of the business side with technical aspects (which I'm used to) but I am starting to slowly get the hang of it (2 months into this role) because of my mentor. I can tell I like it more being that I am more social than majority of engineers out there but I still have a hard time focusing and getting in the right path.

I hope being here will open my eyes.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Tu fu zua xepv vu uxp zuas uxp iphopiisoph dunqepz?

@BDQ
 
Vidjpodem temit ot e huuf tquv vu ci op. Mitt ug e hmett diomoph up iespopht.

Ipduasehi zua tvsuphmz vu hiv zuas tvenq. Uqipt aq e muv ug ewipait!

Jov ni aq ugg vji hsof.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom