The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Financing options right on website

StartupsRFun

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Jul 2, 2013
We sell tiny homes and about 10 or more times a day we get potential customers who inquire about wanting a tiny home, but they need financing in order to do it. Ive found financing options online that we refer them to, but 9 times out of 10 we never hear back from them. When they write in, I still provide them with a full quote, which does take some time.

What Im wondering is if anyone knows a financing option I could use, that the potential customer could fill out on our website? Id like to get to the point where we ask potential customers who need financing to first apply and once approved we can give them a full quote. Mostly I just want to weed out the tire kickers, because they wont even take the time to apply, and 99% of the time wouldnt even qualify any ways.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
Where I live, many businesses, (e.g.used car lots) offer financing on the spot, where it's 100% handled by the bank.

Could you talk to some banks (or whoever offers financing) to see if you can create a win-win?

The way I see it, you'd basically be doing lead generation for them, by sending their way people looking for financing. On the other hand, they could perhaps offer a better deal to your prospects etc.

How would it be done technically is another story. Some ideas:
  • Their application form could be embedded to your website.
  • Your website could have an "Apply now" button linking to a (maybe co-branded?) page on their website.
  • Visitors could fill the form on your website, and then you send these applications to the financing provider (e.g. through some interface they provide, such as REST API, or manually etc.)

I've helped a client do something similar to third option, where series of questions help filter and sort eligible prospects, which were then added to their CRM.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.