Hello community,
I have been an avid reader of this forum, albiet I was hidden as a guest, however, today I decided to ask directly. I want to start up a clothing company. I know the barrier to entry is rather difficult but I have the product designs, met with factories, even tested the market (slightly), and I know people are interested and if I can get the margins down people will buy!
My #1 issue is getting financed. Also if anyone here works with clothing themselves (manufacturing) I would love to discuss this with you. I am also setting up an e-commerce as I know I have to be a shark in an ocean to truly scale the business.
Also I wrote an ebook, I wanted to know how I can get it officially published. I have a book cover and everything, just need to get it on the market. Any tips?
I have been an avid reader of this forum, albiet I was hidden as a guest, however, today I decided to ask directly. I want to start up a clothing company. I know the barrier to entry is rather difficult but I have the product designs, met with factories, even tested the market (slightly), and I know people are interested and if I can get the margins down people will buy!
My #1 issue is getting financed. Also if anyone here works with clothing themselves (manufacturing) I would love to discuss this with you. I am also setting up an e-commerce as I know I have to be a shark in an ocean to truly scale the business.
Also I wrote an ebook, I wanted to know how I can get it officially published. I have a book cover and everything, just need to get it on the market. Any tips?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
