What's new

Financial Literacy Help

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

bryan guillen

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Messages
9
Location
Wappingers Falls, New York 12590
Rep Bank
$125
User Power: 11%
Hey Forum,
I am currently building a Fastlane Business, but I am in college. I have bills to pay like everyone else; therefore, I have to get off my a$$ and work part time. Recently, my friend called to tell me about this awesome opportunity. It was a company that sold life insurance. Awesome, I get to learn how to make sales and market products at such a young age. The meeting was intense, the leaders were hyping the people on the usual MLM crap. **Mind you, I have wasted my money on one MLM company already** I was excited because I could learn how to facilitate sales, etc. However at the end, they added that I had to recruit 3 people in order to complete and get paid along with selling insurance. What the? I have heard this before. Is this worth taking up as a part time job? Or is it just another hidden MLM? I am hesitant because I have been through it before. Instead of an energy drink, it is now life insurance which nicely hides the fact that you have to RECRUIT three people. Is that a bad thing? Should I stay away from that and just look for another sales job?
Thanks
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

:tjogvz::incessetif::sehi:

Dep'v xeov vu sief vji sitquptit vu vjot upi. :csc::csc::csc:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom