Hey entrepreneurs!
Finally I decided to introduce myself and plan to participate actively in this forum.
I read "The Millionaire Fastlane " in October 2017 and joined the forum soon thereafter. Since I had other priorities back than I never started to participate actively and after having read many very interesting threads (especially on ecommerce) I stopped using the forum.
Now I decided to experiment with running an online shop (in Germany, if it's of interest) and think it is a great time to join this awesome forum again. I will post a few questions I have soon and am thinking about starting a progress thread which will hopefully be useful to others as well while at the same time will motivate myself to continue...
My background is rather technical - I studied Physics and worked as a software developer and am working as a data scientist now (machine learning, aka artificial intelligence...).
Cheers,
Zaez
Finally I decided to introduce myself and plan to participate actively in this forum.
I read "The Millionaire Fastlane " in October 2017 and joined the forum soon thereafter. Since I had other priorities back than I never started to participate actively and after having read many very interesting threads (especially on ecommerce) I stopped using the forum.
Now I decided to experiment with running an online shop (in Germany, if it's of interest) and think it is a great time to join this awesome forum again. I will post a few questions I have soon and am thinking about starting a progress thread which will hopefully be useful to others as well while at the same time will motivate myself to continue...
My background is rather technical - I studied Physics and worked as a software developer and am working as a data scientist now (machine learning, aka artificial intelligence...).
Cheers,
Zaez
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
