The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finally truth is found....

scottydoes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 28, 2020
San Diego, CA
For the past fews years I have been on a major quest of transformation, one that makes me a little bit better each and every day. All of this with the intention of living the life I always have wanted. The Fastlane life. I started a business with partners, attended seminars, created my own mastermind group, worked with mentors, quit my 9-5 job, read many books, started side gigs and much more.

I just finished TMF last night and loved every bit of it. Thanks MJ! I recently left the company I helped create and I am now on a full fledge mission to create my new business following the principles I learned, it's all starting to make CENTS!

Today, I start with nothing but ambition and determination to make it happen. People have done it before me and so can I! I will find my niche on how to serve others, make money within months and within a few years I will be able to either sell it or have it work almost entirely on its own.

Looking forward to exploring this forum and learning more from others.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
For the past fews years I have been on a major quest of transformation, one that makes me a little bit better each and every day. All of this with the intention of living the life I always have wanted. The Fastlane life. I started a business with partners, attended seminars, created my own mastermind group, worked with mentors, quit my 9-5 job, read many books, started side gigs and much more.

I just finished TMF last night and loved every bit of it. Thanks MJ! I recently left the company I helped create and I am now on a full fledge mission to create my new business following the principles I learned, it's all starting to make CENTS!

Today, I start with nothing but ambition and determination to make it happen. People have done it before me and so can I! I will find my niche on how to serve others, make money within months and within a few years I will be able to either sell it or have it work almost entirely on its own.

Looking forward to exploring this forum and learning more from others.
Welcome to the forum Scotty. Some great people and a vast amount of knowledge being shared here. I recommend you start diving into the NOTABLE and GOLD threads - they are as their name implies.

Looking forward to all you'll accomplish.

scottydoes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 28, 2020
San Diego, CA
Welcome to the forum Scotty. Some great people and a vast amount of knowledge being shared here. I recommend you start diving into the NOTABLE and GOLD threads - they are as their name implies.

Looking forward to all you'll accomplish.

Thank you for the welcome. I have already been getting into those threads and plan on doing more each day!

hi sir how do you start looking for the need? Goodluck sir on our quest. thanks

First, I am starting with pain points and frustrations I have and then start asking friends and family for theirs as well. Also, looking at the environment, especially now, to see what will need to be created to support people. Then getting into market research and market size. And of course, using this Forum to find more information.

Good luck to you as well, thanks!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...