D
Deleted39936
Guest
Hey all,
I'm so excited to be a new member of this forum. I hope I can be of value to the community here and look forward to meeting many of you.
Although my business for the last decade has been promoting others, I'm shamefully bad at (and avoided) promoting myself. So basically this is my 'about me' which covers how I've helped best selling authors, award winning bloggers and many other solopreneurs and small businesses from my laptop while traveling. If you'd like to learn about specifically what I did, who I helped and how this is the best way to get the full picture.
I'm looking forward to getting my footing in this community and helping any way I can. If you have any questions, advice, thoughts or just want to say hi I'm extremely friendly and will be excited to respond to you at my soonest available opportunity.
Much love to you all.
I'm so excited to be a new member of this forum. I hope I can be of value to the community here and look forward to meeting many of you.
Although my business for the last decade has been promoting others, I'm shamefully bad at (and avoided) promoting myself. So basically this is my 'about me' which covers how I've helped best selling authors, award winning bloggers and many other solopreneurs and small businesses from my laptop while traveling. If you'd like to learn about specifically what I did, who I helped and how this is the best way to get the full picture.
I'm looking forward to getting my footing in this community and helping any way I can. If you have any questions, advice, thoughts or just want to say hi I'm extremely friendly and will be excited to respond to you at my soonest available opportunity.
Much love to you all.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
