The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finally looking in the mirror...

jmartin0283

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 10, 2019
I purchased "The Fastlane" in 2014 yet it's taken me 5 years to make my first step towards actually implementing what I have read.

I'm tired of living on the sidewalk. I've been in denial for many years and couldn't get over the blame of others for my financial woes. But now it's time to move forward, especially since I am the only one who can make the change I want and need.

So here's a little bit about me.

I have made a living off my creativity and been in radio since the age of 19, originally started out as a music producer and did a few jingles, had a song in a movie, produced a nationally syndicated show, and taught myself video and photography. Basically, I create and produce for a living. But not producing any money.

But one thing I've come to realize real quick is that everyone wants to be a music producer, radio personality, photographer, or videographer. There's a billion of them. Being in this industry has taken my focus off the life I want to have and in order to have it I know now I need to live like I don't want to today so I can live like I want to tomorrow.

Thankfully, I have a great salary job and the time to work on my new venture at work!

I am 35 and will be 36 on the 15th of February. I am looking to network and gain a mentor. I have 3 ideas for apps/services that I am 90% sure are not being done and if they are they are not done on the level I see. I would like to talk to app developers and coders to see if my idea holds water and the best to approach it.

Overall, thanks MJ for the book. I am late... but finally in f$*K it mode and need to put in work before I hit 40 and broke and praying for a 401k to save my a$$.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...