Hello to those that care to read this
I am stoaked,
I am finally going to get my Bachelors degree. I say finally because at 22 yrs old it feels like my education has been quite a journey. My B.S. Degree also will complete the last of many hoops and hurdles society and my parents have deemed important for me to do (there are other tasks society deems important, however i do not).
Now i take the rest of my life into my own hands and I'm looking forward to embarking on my self made journey through life. Reading the Millionaire fastlane book came at a good time as I am about to graduate and I've felt this way for the last three years but had trouble describing our summing it up to other students who always seem to ask, "your a smart guy, why dont you do this"??
I've been lucky to have many talents in life, and i look forward to enjoying many hobbies such as karoake, music, drinking, sports, outdoors, and entrepreneurial ventures.
Look forward to contributing and learning on this forum
xothermic
I am stoaked,
I am finally going to get my Bachelors degree. I say finally because at 22 yrs old it feels like my education has been quite a journey. My B.S. Degree also will complete the last of many hoops and hurdles society and my parents have deemed important for me to do (there are other tasks society deems important, however i do not).
Now i take the rest of my life into my own hands and I'm looking forward to embarking on my self made journey through life. Reading the Millionaire fastlane book came at a good time as I am about to graduate and I've felt this way for the last three years but had trouble describing our summing it up to other students who always seem to ask, "your a smart guy, why dont you do this"??
I've been lucky to have many talents in life, and i look forward to enjoying many hobbies such as karoake, music, drinking, sports, outdoors, and entrepreneurial ventures.
Look forward to contributing and learning on this forum
xothermic
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
