The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feedback loop kicked on

Anything related to matters of the mind

Jeffrey Luke

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
268%
Sep 27, 2016
Seattle
Hi Everybody,

How many of you have experienced a market feedback loop? MJ has talked about the high you get when offering something of value to your market - and feeling that feedback loop kicked on. He calls it "entrepreneurial heroin."

I just read a question posted on Reddit. Someone asked for advice on "How to take great photographs without becoming a photographer?" I just wrote a book on that exact subject. It's called "Captain of your Camera" and it's on Amazon.

Even though I haven't sold a single book (official launch date is October 25) just seeing one person out with a problem my books solves...that's encouraging.

As I learn about marketing this book I welcome suggestions from those of you with more experience.

Thanks!

Jeff

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Hi Everybody,

How many of you have experienced a market feedback loop? MJ has talked about the high you get when offering something of value to your market - and feeling that feedback loop kicked on. He calls it "entrepreneurial heroin."

I just read a question posted on Reddit. Someone asked for advice on "How to take great photographs without becoming a photographer?" I just wrote a book on that exact subject. It's called "Captain of your Camera" and it's on Amazon.

Even though I haven't sold a single book (official launch date is October 25) just seeing one person out with a problem my books solves...that's encouraging.

As I learn about marketing this book I welcome suggestions from those of you with more experience.

Thanks!

Jeff

This isn't my area, but some random brainstorming:
- get on image social networks (insta and pintrest)
- - get on twitter (images get pretty good engagement)
- - get on snapchat (give tips, and take pics throughout the day)
- youtube tutorials
- look into clickbait titles
- - "Take professional photos without the need for expensive equipment or experience."
- - "3 easy tricks to making your photos seem professional."
- - Send above articles/photos to buzzfeed-like sites
- do reddit ama like jason suggested
- - contribute to photo subreddits

Jeffrey Luke

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
268%
Sep 27, 2016
Seattle
Maybe use Reddit as a way to market your book?

Just be yourself, and offer help based on the content of your book.

Maybe make your username something relevant to the book title....

So many possibilities.

Hi Jason, I appreciate your advice. I'm going to do exactly what you suggest. You're right, there are so many possibilities. Thanks so much for the encouragement, it means a lot.

Jeff

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.