The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feedback for an Ecstasy Test Kit

SkiLsX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 26, 2020
Germany
Hi,

I recently had an idea for a Produkt I want to create. But I'll tell you the story behind that real quick although it may sound a bit stupid.
I have always been interested in some Drugs. I am not an addict or something and I don't care about Drugs like meth, heroin etc.
I've already tried some LSD, since I just found it fascinating how some substances can make u experience reality in a way u didn't think was possible.
I think some Drugs can be used responsible as tools to experience reality in a different way and to expand your mind.
So some time ago I decided I wanted to try some MDMA/Ecstasy.
Since I wanted to do this as safe as possible It is essential to use these Products
1. A MDMA Test kit which tells me that my stuff isn't cut with different Compounds.
2. Supplements to protect my Brain during the Trip and protect me from the hard Hangover. These supplements can also help you have a better trip since they help u produce more Dopamin in your Brain bevor you trip and help you regain your dopamin to normal after tripping.
Both of these can certainly be bought online but getting them was F*cking horrible.
First of all you can buy the test kit, which is nothing but a chemical reagent. I only found one offer that shipped one portion of the reagent for a Reasonable price. Every other offer was a huge bottle of the reagent u probably only need if your a dealer or something. Also way too expensive.
And then there's the supplement part. Their are about 10 supplements you should take to have the best possible trip and recover from it.
But when you want those supplements you must make so many Orders from different Shops. Pay 8 times for Shipping and honestly who the F*ck does that?
So my idea is quite simple.
I want to Buy a larger Amount of the reagent and fill it in portion sized bottles (I would use this bottles they use for e-liquid).
Then I want to buy a supplie of those supplements and pack them in 3 different packs. One for bevor tripping, one for while tripping and one for after the trip.
So you could say I want to create a ecstasy safety kit so the customer can have a safe trip by buying a single product.
What do you think of that?
I know all about commerce and online marketing so I want to start with this first product and grow an commerce store for drug safety.
I think you can't stop people from doing drugs but I wanna help people be as safe as possible while doing it.
I live in Germany and had to get my test kit and supplements from stores in other countries and that really sucked.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
This has Lawsuit / Prison time written all over it. You'd need to do this exactly right in order to not run afoul of various scary sounding agencies in the German government. Then there's the liability issue of people depending on your product to ensure the safety of a drug that has health risks even in its purest form.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.