What's new

Feedback for an Ecstasy Test Kit

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

SkiLsX

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
5
Location
Germany
Rep Bank
$60
User Power: 60%
Hi,

I recently had an idea for a Produkt I want to create. But I'll tell you the story behind that real quick although it may sound a bit stupid.
I have always been interested in some Drugs. I am not an addict or something and I don't care about Drugs like meth, heroin etc.
I've already tried some LSD, since I just found it fascinating how some substances can make u experience reality in a way u didn't think was possible.
I think some Drugs can be used responsible as tools to experience reality in a different way and to expand your mind.
So some time ago I decided I wanted to try some MDMA/Ecstasy.
Since I wanted to do this as safe as possible It is essential to use these Products
1. A MDMA Test kit which tells me that my stuff isn't cut with different Compounds.
2. Supplements to protect my Brain during the Trip and protect me from the hard Hangover. These supplements can also help you have a better trip since they help u produce more Dopamin in your Brain bevor you trip and help you regain your dopamin to normal after tripping.
Both of these can certainly be bought online but getting them was F*cking horrible.
First of all you can buy the test kit, which is nothing but a chemical reagent. I only found one offer that shipped one portion of the reagent for a Reasonable price. Every other offer was a huge bottle of the reagent u probably only need if your a dealer or something. Also way too expensive.
And then there's the supplement part. Their are about 10 supplements you should take to have the best possible trip and recover from it.
But when you want those supplements you must make so many Orders from different Shops. Pay 8 times for Shipping and honestly who the F*ck does that?
So my idea is quite simple.
I want to Buy a larger Amount of the reagent and fill it in portion sized bottles (I would use this bottles they use for e-liquid).
Then I want to buy a supplie of those supplements and pack them in 3 different packs. One for bevor tripping, one for while tripping and one for after the trip.
So you could say I want to create a ecstasy safety kit so the customer can have a safe trip by buying a single product.
What do you think of that?
I know all about commerce and online marketing so I want to start with this first product and grow an commerce store for drug safety.
I think you can't stop people from doing drugs but I wanna help people be as safe as possible while doing it.
I live in Germany and had to get my test kit and supplements from stores in other countries and that really sucked.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjot jet Mextaov / Qsotup voni xsovvip emm uwis ov. Zua'f piif vu fu vjot iyedvmz sohjv op usfis vu puv sap eguam ug wesouat tdesz tuapfoph ehipdoit op vji Hisnep huwispnipv. Vjip vjisi't vji moecomovz ottai ug qiuqmi fiqipfoph up zuas qsufadv vu iptasi vji tegivz ug e fsah vjev jet jiemvj sotlt iwip op ovt qasitv gusn.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom