Thanks to the fastlane forum I found https://usabilityhub.com and currently run a few tests with my updated site www.semmy.com - and I am getting a lot of negative feedback on the image that I am using. Some people said I look "too skeptical".
What is your thought about the image?
Say what comes to mind. I don't care.
What about this image?
As some background information: I don't use my site to "gain new clients" - it is rather a site to connect with me after people have interacted with me in the past, so it is not some sort "send cold traffic there and it needs to convert into business".
Thanks for anyone taking the time to give some feedback. Thanks!
What is your thought about the image?
Say what comes to mind. I don't care.
What about this image?
As some background information: I don't use my site to "gain new clients" - it is rather a site to connect with me after people have interacted with me in the past, so it is not some sort "send cold traffic there and it needs to convert into business".
Thanks for anyone taking the time to give some feedback. Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
