The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

feature idea , re : "gold threads"

Idea threads

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
the actual posts in the gold thread that made it gold should be stickied at the top when you open the thread.

its gold for some reason, but having to wade through 20 pages of mostly inane replies makes it a bit difficult.

so thats my idea.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
the actual posts in the gold thread that made it gold should be stickied at the top when you open the thread.

its gold for some reason, but having to wade through 20 pages of mostly inane replies makes it a bit difficult.

so thats my idea.
3322533226Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Not sure if this helps you?

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Not sure if this helps you?

no, so for example this thread , besides obviously the introduction post by eliquid, what other parts of that thread make it "gold"

so for a lot of them the introduction post is the reason its gold worthy, for many however "gold" comments are sprinkled throughout, my thought was that those could be stickied so that as soon as you open a thread marked as such you're immediately met with the relevant "gold" content. Instead of going through manually page by page.

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
no, so for example this thread , besides obviously the introduction post by eliquid, what other parts of that thread make it "gold"

so for a lot of them the introduction post is the reason its gold worthy, for many however "gold" comments are sprinkled throughout, my thought was that those could be stickied so that as soon as you open a thread marked as such you're immediately met with the relevant "gold" content. Instead of going through manually page by page.

so, basically bookmarking them?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
Maybe that's an INSIDERS thing, I just signed up as an INSIDERS and not quite used to everything yet :)

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Click “sort by best posts” at the top of the thread. It sorts the thread based on each posts number of likes

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.