- Joined
- Nov 12, 2007
- Messages
- 2,539
- Location
- suburbs of savannah in Ga
Rep Bank
$2,140
$2,140
User Power: 41%
So I was reading another thread and it got me thinking back to the beginning of my journey.
I wish the sigs held just a tiny bit more room!
I remember reading thru all of the threads and posts in richdad becasue alot of the people had inspriational quotes in their sigs.
It motivated me so much and opened my mind up to a whole new realm of dreams. I was hoping to bring that here.
So one of my favorites that wont fit in my sig
Any challenge facing you is not as important as your attitude
towards it for that will determine your success or failure-
Got any great ones to share??
I wish the sigs held just a tiny bit more room!
I remember reading thru all of the threads and posts in richdad becasue alot of the people had inspriational quotes in their sigs.
It motivated me so much and opened my mind up to a whole new realm of dreams. I was hoping to bring that here.
So one of my favorites that wont fit in my sig
Any challenge facing you is not as important as your attitude
towards it for that will determine your success or failure-
Got any great ones to share??
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
O katv guapf vjot upi uav.