The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

fastlane?

Alexishost

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 8, 2009
Hi, mj...
and all respective senior members

Fastlane?
What is fastlane all about?

How does it work?
I am too lazy to read more than 300 pages book, would you make easier for me, tell me in short , how does it work?

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

dkt91

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Aug 15, 2008
Lima, Peru
This is a joke, right? You've joined the forum one year ago and you have made 53 posts so far. And now you want to know what the Fastlane is because you are too lazy to take a little bit of action yourself :coco:.

Sorry... I don't get it!

PaulRobert

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 15, 2009
New Jersey
Hi, mj...

Fastlane?

How does it work?
I am too lazy to read more than 300 pages book, would you make easier for me, tell me in short , how does it work?

Thanks!

LOL :rofl:

Hey Mr. Millionaires here on the Fastlane forum, could you please give me a million dollars each? I had this great idea and I saw it in the store yesterday, so I guess I get some credit for creative thinking!!!!

Well, it goes to show you that some people just want the event of wealth to happen in their lives while some people actually go through the process.

Icy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 16, 2009
Baby steps guys, I'm just proud of him for not making his 53rd post saying to use his hosting business.

FDJustin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Apr 30, 2010
Canada
There is a paradox in there, yes. But look through his posts over the last year, and you will understand.

Even with said history, guess I'll try giving a go at defining it anyway. See how well my months have left me.

The fastlane is a reference to gaining wealth quickly using a system that typically reaches out to the masses and offers them something they would find valuable. Like regular business, it's about filling a persons needs first, profiting second. How you do that is entirely up to you; could be feeding a nation, owning a city's worth of apartment buildings and collecting off the property management companies' work every month, entertaining with an MMO card game, whatever.

Notice I tried to put in a sense of scale there. It's important, because even if you give yourself a nice $200/hr job laying down carpets, you're still limited to your time, and scale. On the other hand, if you build a carpeting brand, hire a small fleet of experienced carpeters for $30 an hour, task them each with a $20 an hour apprentice, you can now charge $600 for a job that will be done in an hour and a half, pay your employees $110. Keep scaling, add managers, strengthen the brand, treat your employees and customers well. Eventually your managers will be sending the 10 square foot carpet removal jobs to Dave Exworker's Carpeting. Dave of course, used to work for you, but now has his own $200/hr 'business'. In turn, Dave will very likely send the four story stairwell, hallway, all rooms but kitchen carpeting jobs to your company... Since it would take him two months and your company two days. Your manager gives Dave $100 for the tip.

FDJustin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Apr 30, 2010
Canada
I'd love to get the event without the process, Lamboman. If I did.. Hmm. I'd probably put a down payment on an apartment building and get the longest mortgage term possible, then throw the rest at two or three projects and see if my projects can create more events.

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
If you are to lazy to read then how do you expect to be a millionaire?

madison

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Apr 8, 2009
There is get rich fast, and get rich slow. But there is no get rich easy.

TC2

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 30, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I thought April Fool day comes early.

It's NOT how it works. It's how you work on it.

If you are too lazy to start the engine, you will never get there!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Fastlane?

How does it work?

Here, let me give you a summation ...

Take your mentality, your attitude, and all your thoughts about creating wealth ... the Fastlane is about DOING EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE.

Take a look at all your posts. You have contributed NOTHING. In fact, you openly admit in a public forum that you are lazy.

Great, what a testament to doing business with your hosting company. Geez, that is exactly what I want when I'm trying to build a business ... when my website goes down, I want the owner to be "too lazy" to fix it, it investigate, or to resolve it. Nope, you'll be lying on the couch "too lazy" to provide customer service.

Yup, that's right folks --- want great hosting? Look no further than AlexisHost who has no problem admitting he is "too lazy" -- sounds like the perfect business partner when you are ready to be serious about your Fastlane business.

You have to work real hard around here to have 53 posts w/zero speed that says absolutely nothing, and contribute ZERO to the conversation.

Sometimes the best example of "FASTLANE" is witnessing what it is NOT. Thank you for giving us all this invaluable lesson.

This is why this thread remains as a great teaching tool.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Hi, mj...

Fastlane?

How does it work?

I had to read this 3 times because I couldn't stop lauging each time. Are you serious? You are really asking people to hand you the keys to the throne without even the slightest amount of work?

You my friend are the antithesis of productive. I truly hope you are some punk kid trolling websites just for kicks.

Otherwise you are a sorry excuse for a human being if this is your best attempt at creating wealth.

kingwizard

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Mar 19, 2008
Texas
Here I made it easier for you:
fast lane  –noun
1. Also called express lane. the lane of a multilane roadway that is used by fast-moving vehicles, as when passing slower traffic.

I can't believe you would ask a question like that. :coco:

lazy-cat.jpg

ceoarob

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Aug 11, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Then you won't make it to the Fastlane.

Ouch CEOArob, don't be so mean...

Okay.

There are two parts to the equation. The slowlane and the Fastlane.

The Slowlane is a system, Alexishost. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

The Slowlane is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Then, there is the fastlane, which is the exact opposite of that...

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
Hi, mj...

Fastlane?

How does it work?

Thanks!

If you are too lazy to read a 300 page book then you are definitely too lazy to run a successful business so don't even bother trying to learn about the fastlane because it's not for you. Just go back to posting spam about your overpriced hosting service which you don't even provide but rather are just a lazy reseller. You are the perfect example of everything the rest of us here are trying not to be. This is you right here:

Homer+1.bmp

AJGlobal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 14, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Ya know I once heard someone say that 90% of all the money out there is made by 10% of the population. I'm sure those numbers aren't exact but if it was that leaves 10% of the money to be made by 90% of the population to split up. When I see posts like this I understand why the numbers are the way they are and sadly I encounter people like this everyday. I don't know, call me crazy but I'd rather be in the 10% that makes 90% of all the money......just my .02 cents.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.