As someone starting out in the fastlane I get a huge amount of my inspiration from the more experienced members of this community.
I realise it is near impossible to predict the amount of time it would take to reach fastlane success however I'm curious to find out the duration between milestones of sucessful fastlane members.
- When did you first realise the slowlane/9-5 wasn't for you?
- When did you develop your first plan/idea?
- When did you make your first sale?
- When did you hire your first employee?
- When did you reach the stage where you could live off your fastlane business?
and if you are willing to disclose: Your first 100k? 1 mil?
I don't expect the same responses from anyone but am interested to know whether typically the time between (the earlier) milestones is measured in weeks, months or years.
I realise it is near impossible to predict the amount of time it would take to reach fastlane success however I'm curious to find out the duration between milestones of sucessful fastlane members.
- When did you first realise the slowlane/9-5 wasn't for you?
- When did you develop your first plan/idea?
- When did you make your first sale?
- When did you hire your first employee?
- When did you reach the stage where you could live off your fastlane business?
and if you are willing to disclose: Your first 100k? 1 mil?
I don't expect the same responses from anyone but am interested to know whether typically the time between (the earlier) milestones is measured in weeks, months or years.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
