The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Ideas For Engineers

Idea threads

Hilton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Mar 12, 2016
Hello everyone! This is my first day at the Fastlane Forum and I already found it to be very good!

My name is Hilton and I live in Brazil. I am a formed Industrial / Production Engineer and I got mind-blowed with the MJ DeMarco book!

Not only for me, I would like ideas for Engineers (specially industrial, mechanical, civil or electrician) who wants to get to the fastlane. I also have some specific questions for us:

- Industrial Process Patent => What are your thoughts?
- What do you guys think of websites, online courses or forums for engineers?

Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

minirich

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 4, 2016
Austria
What do you think you can do with the answers, when you get them?

Other question what do you do to transform yourself from a wantapreneur to an entrepreneur?

David Young

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jun 1, 2015
Welcome to the forum. As an engineer you should be well placed to develop a fastlane because much of you education will no doubt have been spent solving problems in one way or another. However, what direction you take and how you proceed is really down to as you need to find a direction that suites your vision and dreams.

PeeGee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 23, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello everyone! This is my first day at the Fastlane Forum and I already found it to be very good!

My name is Hilton and I live in Brazil. I am a formed Industrial / Production Engineer and I got mind-blowed with the MJ DeMarco book!

Not only for me, I would like ideas for Engineers (specially industrial, mechanical, civil or electrician) who wants to get to the fastlane. I also have some specific questions for us:

- Industrial Process Patent => What are your thoughts?
- What do you guys think of websites, online courses or forums for engineers?

Thank you!
I'm a mechanical engineer myself and I've always found it to be an advantage. It gives you a structured way of solving problems.
Ideas aren't usually the problem, it is how they are executed where you can make a difference

Good luck and keep us up to date

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.