Hello MJ,
I hope this day finds you well.
I just finished reading your book and I'd like to say thank you. For the most part, I think you're spot on. Those who disagree; well, they just don't realize the truth. In business and "real" success, this is how it is.
I've been both successful and unsuccessful in my life and in reading your book I came upon several realizations regarding what I did that worked and what I did that did not. Often, unknowingly following several of your guidelines and finding success, while violating other guidelines and finding failure.
Your book was a good reminder and wake up call for me.
Thanks again.
I'm also contacting you in hopes of a recommendation. Do you recommend any books on "branding"?
Cheers,
Clay
I hope this day finds you well.
I just finished reading your book and I'd like to say thank you. For the most part, I think you're spot on. Those who disagree; well, they just don't realize the truth. In business and "real" success, this is how it is.
I've been both successful and unsuccessful in my life and in reading your book I came upon several realizations regarding what I did that worked and what I did that did not. Often, unknowingly following several of your guidelines and finding success, while violating other guidelines and finding failure.
Your book was a good reminder and wake up call for me.
Thanks again.
I'm also contacting you in hopes of a recommendation. Do you recommend any books on "branding"?
Cheers,
Clay
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
