The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Failure Club:New documentary from the guy that made super size me

Anything related to matters of the mind

Mike A.B.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 19, 2011
Amsterdam, Holland
This is absolutely awesome! Just the inspiration I need. And the best thing is, I can keep coming back for more!

G-man422

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 5, 2011
Ohio, USA
Just watched the first episode Friday. I do not have cable and only have Netflix since I find most television shows to be mind numbing and dull. But this is a different story. I'm definitely going to follow the whole season on Yahoo.

MNentre

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Dec 11, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Just watched the first 3 episodes, great so far! Im excited to watch each one progress- especially the guy opening up the retail store.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Paul

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 17, 2011
I watched all of the episodes and I loved them. This show is such a great idea! I think it is very important to find people that have big goals as well. Having someone you can talk to, who can guide you through your process and who will kick your a$$ from time to time is really amazing. I don't think the fastlane road should be driven alone.

Partner up boys and girls!

Reno

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Nov 21, 2011
Seattle, WA
i am officially a part of the failure club at this point. Three years in to creating my tee shirt brand and pretty much only some debt and lessons learned as it stands.

Giving up? NO WAY!

Time to make a better plan!

BTW I watch this too - pretty cool. ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Limitless

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 19, 2011
What is the difference between this and a master mind group? Isn't it the same thing?

BeachBoy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Jul 12, 2011
it says video not longer available?

is it the same for everyone?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.