Hi All,
I've been playing around with facebook ads and segmenting target groups/desktop/mobile to gather information.
I have some profitable ads, which for some reason stop spending the daily ad limit after a while. These ads have a good CTR, have conversions, 10/10 ad relevance, very low frequency score (<1.5) and have a large audience size.
When I setup the ads, they hit their daily limit for a few days at a time, but then suddenly drop off and can only hit 10% of their daily ad spend. If I make a change to the bidding goal to something else (website conversions to website clicks for eg) the ads start spending money again - within 30 min.
I know others have the same problem, but so far there really isn't any proper solution - other than making small changes to the ads which get them spending again.
If anyone has suggestions that would be much appreciated. Any suggestions that result in keeping the comments/shares of the particular ad are greatly appreciated as I believe the higher the shares/likes the better the performance.
I've been playing around with facebook ads and segmenting target groups/desktop/mobile to gather information.
I have some profitable ads, which for some reason stop spending the daily ad limit after a while. These ads have a good CTR, have conversions, 10/10 ad relevance, very low frequency score (<1.5) and have a large audience size.
When I setup the ads, they hit their daily limit for a few days at a time, but then suddenly drop off and can only hit 10% of their daily ad spend. If I make a change to the bidding goal to something else (website conversions to website clicks for eg) the ads start spending money again - within 30 min.
I know others have the same problem, but so far there really isn't any proper solution - other than making small changes to the ads which get them spending again.
If anyone has suggestions that would be much appreciated. Any suggestions that result in keeping the comments/shares of the particular ad are greatly appreciated as I believe the higher the shares/likes the better the performance.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
