The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Facebook likes??

Famous1s

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Mar 26, 2012
Hey guys how are you doing just got the site done and the Facebook started im looking for some feedback on the Facebook page for famous1s my urban clothing store.. Please be honest and while you're there go ahead and like it ..if you like it!

If anyone else has business Facebook pages post them here and we can help each other out.

Famous1s | Facebook

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
My page is that bad?

I'm not a fan of the new Timeline stuff facebook has.
You could do cooler stuff with the old layout with FBML.

... although I don't know why they made their own language
for it...

Anyways. First thing: I'm a little confused when I hit the site
what is it? At first I thought that t-shirt was your design and
I thought "cool" then I saw Nike Air Forces and thought "oh."

About that time I got a little more confused - are you a reseller?

If you are looking for Facebook likes - I think you need two things:

1. Activity, 2. Cool stuff.

There's just nothing there yet. Update that status every day with
something cool. Fashion tips, how to take care of your clothes
how to keep your kicks white. Whatever.

Does this help?

tincho1492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 7, 2011
Uruguay
Agree with Kung Fu Steve. If you only need a big number of fans (for whatever the reason it could be) maybe you should go to Fiverrr and pay someone $5 and you'll get a good bunch of "fans" ;)

Famous1s

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Mar 26, 2012
Thanks guys yeah I see what your saying king fu.. I'm going to add what Famous1s is on the site, also the Facebook I will try to be active it just went live yesterday

Calgary

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Jun 28, 2011
Here's some constructive criticism for you.

What I don't get is: you started your page a week ago? You have like 22 likes and you're saying "Thanks for all the support?"
Out of 22, how many are your friends? How many are strangers? Doesn't really make sense to say Thanks for all the support when there isn't ANY. What's the point of making yourself sound bigger than you are?

I mean what you have on your page is VERY vague. I'm not sure what exactly you do. So you should fix that. The problem is, you're not a household brand so not everyone recognizes what "Famous1s" really is. If you think IKEA, you think furniture. If you think Audi, you'll think luxury german cars. If you think Flying J's, you'll think of truck stops. Things like that

Famous1s

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Mar 26, 2012
I'm opening a busines I'm always willing to learn thanks for taking a look. The people who liked it were all friends or family so I had to thnk them I don't have a Facebook so they just added my business. I see what your saying about being vague, i getting my keys to my location on the 7 th so will be easier to take pics of famous1s and will be self explanatory. If anyone else has any ideas I'm here to learn so let me know

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...