The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Facebook Ads Scaling - Can someone help me please?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Alexh10

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 15, 2021
Hello guys,

i am running a online store for 3 weeks now and got 64 sales currently.
I am just running facebook ads to get traffic and it is working out very good, the way i do it.
My sales are rising daily and my net profit for that first 3 weeks are 1.000,00 € net.
I got 5 campaigns. Each of them have got 5 adsets and 5 ads.
All of my ads are without any targeting or interest, cause i want to let facebook do the job and get enough space to work better.
The first week i had 1 order / day now i got like 4-5 orders every day.
My strategy til now is to duplicate the "good working" adsets with 1 sale after 24 hours and put them into a new campaign.
That is working very good but now when i am near to reach 100 sales i want/have to run Adsets with Customs Audience. (100 sales required)
Can someone tell me the best way to do this?
Shall i just duplicate my best adsets and put them into a new campaign with "custom audience" or should i change some things that the result is better?

Sorry for my bad english, i am from Germany and really try my best.

Thank you very much!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ole1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 7, 2020
Hello guys,

i am running a online store for 3 weeks now and got 64 sales currently.
I am just running facebook ads to get traffic and it is working out very good, the way i do it.
My sales are rising daily and my net profit for that first 3 weeks are 1.000,00 € net.
I got 5 campaigns. Each of them have got 5 adsets and 5 ads.
All of my ads are without any targeting or interest, cause i want to let facebook do the job and get enough space to work better.
The first week i had 1 order / day now i got like 4-5 orders every day.
My strategy til now is to duplicate the "good working" adsets with 1 sale after 24 hours and put them into a new campaign.
That is working very good but now when i am near to reach 100 sales i want/have to run Adsets with Customs Audience. (100 sales required)
Can someone tell me the best way to do this?
Shall i just duplicate my best adsets and put them into a new campaign with "custom audience" or should i change some things that the result is better?

Sorry for my bad english, i am from Germany and really try my best.

Thank you very much!
Hi Alex,

Grüße auch aus Deutschland, aber ich antworte mal in englisch.

Since 100 sales aren't that much data you will want to do some splittesting on your audiences. You can create a new campaigns with a 0-1% Lookalike Audience, a 1-3% LLA and a 3-10% LLA. Set the budget on ad set level and deactivate the detailed targeting expansion (always do that if you want to splittest audiences to prevent overlapping).

3 Things you can also do when scaling:
- Retargeting engagers and visitors with like 10% of your overall budget
- Test other creatives (If you used a video so far, test images, carousells, collection ads)
- Hit me up for other tips :D

Peace ✌️

Alexh10

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 15, 2021
Hi Alex,

Grüße auch aus Deutschland, aber ich antworte mal in englisch.

Since 100 sales aren't that much data you will want to do some splittesting on your audiences. You can create a new campaigns with a 0-1% Lookalike Audience, a 1-3% LLA and a 3-10% LLA. Set the budget on ad set level and deactivate the detailed targeting expansion (always do that if you want to splittest audiences to prevent overlapping).

3 Things you can also do when scaling:
- Retargeting engagers and visitors with like 10% of your overall budget
- Test other creatives (If you used a video so far, test images, carousells, collection ads)
- Hit me up for other tips :D

Thank you for your tips. Could you contact me on skye or sth to not spamming the forum?
I just don't know how to message you private.

Ole1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 7, 2020
Thank you for your tips. Could you contact me on skye or sth to not spamming the forum?
I just don't know how to message you private.
I don't use skype but you can google Ole Sperlich or Visionz and hit me up via Facebook, Instagram, Email, ...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.