The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Facebook Ads Scaling - Can someone help me please?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Ole1

New Contributor
Nov 7, 2020
Hello guys,

i am running a online store for 3 weeks now and got 64 sales currently.
I am just running facebook ads to get traffic and it is working out very good, the way i do it.
My sales are rising daily and my net profit for that first 3 weeks are 1.000,00 € net.
I got 5 campaigns. Each of them have got 5 adsets and 5 ads.
All of my ads are without any targeting or interest, cause i want to let facebook do the job and get enough space to work better.
The first week i had 1 order / day now i got like 4-5 orders every day.
My strategy til now is to duplicate the "good working" adsets with 1 sale after 24 hours and put them into a new campaign.
That is working very good but now when i am near to reach 100 sales i want/have to run Adsets with Customs Audience. (100 sales required)
Can someone tell me the best way to do this?
Shall i just duplicate my best adsets and put them into a new campaign with "custom audience" or should i change some things that the result is better?

Sorry for my bad english, i am from Germany and really try my best.

Thank you very much!
Hi Alex,

Grüße auch aus Deutschland, aber ich antworte mal in englisch.

Since 100 sales aren't that much data you will want to do some splittesting on your audiences. You can create a new campaigns with a 0-1% Lookalike Audience, a 1-3% LLA and a 3-10% LLA. Set the budget on ad set level and deactivate the detailed targeting expansion (always do that if you want to splittest audiences to prevent overlapping).

3 Things you can also do when scaling:
- Retargeting engagers and visitors with like 10% of your overall budget
- Test other creatives (If you used a video so far, test images, carousells, collection ads)
- Hit me up for other tips :D

Peace ✌️

Alexh10

New Contributor
Feb 15, 2021
Hello guys,

i am running a online store for 3 weeks now and got 64 sales currently.
I am just running facebook ads to get traffic and it is working out very good, the way i do it.
My sales are rising daily and my net profit for that first 3 weeks are 1.000,00 € net.
I got 5 campaigns. Each of them have got 5 adsets and 5 ads.
All of my ads are without any targeting or interest, cause i want to let facebook do the job and get enough space to work better.
The first week i had 1 order / day now i got like 4-5 orders every day.
My strategy til now is to duplicate the "good working" adsets with 1 sale after 24 hours and put them into a new campaign.
That is working very good but now when i am near to reach 100 sales i want/have to run Adsets with Customs Audience. (100 sales required)
Can someone tell me the best way to do this?
Shall i just duplicate my best adsets and put them into a new campaign with "custom audience" or should i change some things that the result is better?

Sorry for my bad english, i am from Germany and really try my best.

Thank you very much!

Alexh10

New Contributor
Feb 15, 2021
Hi Alex,

Grüße auch aus Deutschland, aber ich antworte mal in englisch.

Since 100 sales aren't that much data you will want to do some splittesting on your audiences. You can create a new campaigns with a 0-1% Lookalike Audience, a 1-3% LLA and a 3-10% LLA. Set the budget on ad set level and deactivate the detailed targeting expansion (always do that if you want to splittest audiences to prevent overlapping).

3 Things you can also do when scaling:
- Retargeting engagers and visitors with like 10% of your overall budget
- Test other creatives (If you used a video so far, test images, carousells, collection ads)
- Hit me up for other tips :D

Thank you for your tips. Could you contact me on skye or sth to not spamming the forum?
I just don't know how to message you private.

Ole1

New Contributor
Nov 7, 2020
Thank you for your tips. Could you contact me on skye or sth to not spamming the forum?
I just don't know how to message you private.
I don't use skype but you can google Ole Sperlich or Visionz and hit me up via Facebook, Instagram, Email, ...

TakBunc

PARKED
May 25, 2021
Hello, friend. As I can remember Facebook gives a lot of opportunities for promoting your business. However, the platform can also restrict posting links to your website, especially if it’s a new one. I recently created an advertisement on Facebook whose URL was blocked. After this I was no longer able to post any more advertisements on Facebook, this ad was for an education facility that did not feature any explicit content, any discriminatory practices, or any of the other Facebook Advertisement policies. This advice you shared is really helpful, thanks!

Last edited:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Great post here from @themarkboogie He only started learning code in Jan of this year also...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This month's promo code is MINDCONTROL Those who are subscribed to my new Youtube channel will...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom