Foundation
New Contributor
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2015
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$50
$50
User Power: 100%
Hey guys! New to the forum but I read TMF a few years ago (my brother gave it to me) and have been on quite the journey ever since.
After starting a clothing brand, I've been advertising on Facebook quite a bit to get in front of new customers. My issue though is that our ads typically only show from May - Sept, stalling out almost completely the rest of the year. When they run, we do great. 2.5% conversion rate, great CPA a CTR of around 1.5%.
I'm at a loss now of how to continue to keep our ads running outside of those peak months. I've tried multiple ad sets, single ad sets, audience networks large and small, targeting by interest, look alike audiences, bid adjustments, tons of different picture and copy sets etc. I talked to my rep and fb and she basically said "it's just the algorithm, there is nothing we can do."
How do you guys keep the ads on throughout the year? I feel like there is something I'm missing here but I'm not sure what.
Thanks!
After starting a clothing brand, I've been advertising on Facebook quite a bit to get in front of new customers. My issue though is that our ads typically only show from May - Sept, stalling out almost completely the rest of the year. When they run, we do great. 2.5% conversion rate, great CPA a CTR of around 1.5%.
I'm at a loss now of how to continue to keep our ads running outside of those peak months. I've tried multiple ad sets, single ad sets, audience networks large and small, targeting by interest, look alike audiences, bid adjustments, tons of different picture and copy sets etc. I talked to my rep and fb and she basically said "it's just the algorithm, there is nothing we can do."
How do you guys keep the ads on throughout the year? I feel like there is something I'm missing here but I'm not sure what.
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
