- Joined
- Jan 2, 2013
- Messages
- 985
Rep Bank
$1,930
$1,930
User Power: 191%
hey folks, I am going to make a commitment to face at least 1 fear each day for at least 30 days. this is something I have been thinking to do for the last few weeks because I'm sick and tired of waiting for things to happen, taking the passive approach to things, living in fear and "playing it smart".
I'm 26 and until the age of 23 I've been quite nice & socially shy which has been a result of social conditioning and family issues & environment. Due to that, talking to strangers for no reason for example, without having an excuse or question to ask always seemed awkward to me and I usually wouldn't talk.
Many people live all their lives in fear and mediocrity, never gaining the courage to step up.
I believe every hardship comes for a greater purpose, and those who can overcome their fears and hardships raise above others.
I'm going to start with talking to strangers, socializing and getting to know new people in the first 3 days.
Feel free to join me on this challenge here and please give suggestions/ideas.
What fears do you have?
What fears you wish you could overcome?
I'm 26 and until the age of 23 I've been quite nice & socially shy which has been a result of social conditioning and family issues & environment. Due to that, talking to strangers for no reason for example, without having an excuse or question to ask always seemed awkward to me and I usually wouldn't talk.
Many people live all their lives in fear and mediocrity, never gaining the courage to step up.
I believe every hardship comes for a greater purpose, and those who can overcome their fears and hardships raise above others.
I'm going to start with talking to strangers, socializing and getting to know new people in the first 3 days.
Feel free to join me on this challenge here and please give suggestions/ideas.
What fears do you have?
What fears you wish you could overcome?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
