The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Extream Procrastination and Distractions

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

stoltzk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 11, 2016
New Orleans, La
Well, I'm back on the forum after about a year at least and have progressed no further in my Entrepreneurial endeavors. I have started a new job in the Military which still absorbs my time from about 0515 to almost 7 at night but should sustain me until retirement but than what??? I will need some type of income because I will still be too young to collect retirement pay. This is where my stalemate business comes into play. Yep that's the plan, to build and grow my (Service Oriented drone business) part time so when retirement comes from the Military, I will be able to roll into my business full time and devote 100% of my time to it.

Yes, I know I need to devote more time to it now and I am starting to do that. I'm starting to set goals for accomplishing specific benchmarks e.g. website completion, equip mods and prep etc.

So to the experts and successful Entrepreneurs out there, does this sound logical to you?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JSM

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Nov 19, 2016
Not sure about what you plan to do in the drone industry but if you plan on flying and taking pictures for people you're going to need a lot more time. As in more time during the day to fly and take pictures unless you live somewhere where it is light for a long time.

Last edited:

dave773

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Dec 29, 2016
australia
Check out this guy. He was or is in the military and built his own supplement brand through leveraging youtube and building his name in social media.

Nick Bare

He did this all while in the military.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!