The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Experienced Marriage and family therapist looking for financial freedom.

Paul2017

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 28, 2017
USA
I have worked in the mental health field as as psychotherapist for over ten years. I have a masters in marriage and family therapy. I have a passion for my work, I love working with people and seeing the light turn on inside of them. I enjoy what I do but I am fed up with the 9-5 work life. I am also tired of having to follow bureaucratic agency policy and procedures that zap my creativity and limits the ways that I can help my clients. For this and many other reasons I am ready for a break from the conventional life as a mental health professional. I have joined this forum to be be a contributor and to learn from others. After I read The Millionaire Fastlane , I knew I found the solution to creating the life that I desire for myself and family. I am more driven by freedom than money. I make sufficient income in my current profession but I do not have the freedom that I want. After reading the book, I now know there is a better way to live and I am committed to actualizing this way of life. I am currently in the process of making a name for myself by building authority and possibly launching a life coaching type of business. I'm still in the process of solidifying my plans. I am here to provide support for those who want it from me and to get support support from those who are willing to offer it to me. Thank you for having me and I am looking forward to building with this community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...