The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Experienced in BtoB sales, writing a book atm - looking to connect and collaborate!

Valoran

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jun 7, 2020
Luxembourg
Hi everyone,

I am 25 years old living in Luxembourg.
By way of introduction, I would like to share what I currently do on a day to day basis and I think my opinion can be helpful on the following topics:

- Experienced in BtoB sales to sell to executives (tickets 1000 to 14K euros)
- Sales processes for a BtoB startup
- Sales best practices - cold calling, inbound calls, and solution selling are my specialty
- CRM building

Don't hesitate to hit me up to exchange on that if you think I can help! I think I can suggest some stuff and be insightful on those topics. I happen to document my sales journey so I could share some stuff on the forum if you ask.

What I am doing currently:
- Writing a book - I have about 12 pages written (in 2 days) - Fastlane isn't it?
- Working a sales job for a startup creating all processes, communication and closing deals from scratch (slowlane life)

My goal:
- Finish the book and sell it to the right niche where it can change people's life
- Look for more problems to solve and start a business that brings real value to the World when I find the right problem
- Trade my sales experience for marketing experience on this forum.

Other than that I am definitely looking to follow some journeys, feel free to comment them below so I can take a deep dive and see if I can be of contribution or just support!

Looking forward to being part of the community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Pranit Gholap

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 7, 2020
India
Hi everyone,

I am 25 years old living in Luxembourg.
By way of introduction, I would like to share what I currently do on a day to day basis and I think my opinion can be helpful on the following topics:

- Experienced in BtoB sales to sell to executives (tickets 1000 to 14K euros)
- Sales processes for a BtoB startup
- Sales best practices - cold calling, inbound calls, and solution selling are my specialty
- CRM building

Don't hesitate to hit me up to exchange on that if you think I can help! I think I can suggest some stuff and be insightful on those topics. I happen to document my sales journey so I could share some stuff on the forum if you ask.

What I am doing currently:
- Writing a book - I have about 12 pages written (in 2 days) - Fastlane isn't it?
- Working a sales job for a startup creating all processes, communication and closing deals from scratch (slowlane life)

My goal:
- Finish the book and sell it to the right niche where it can change people's life
- Look for more problems to solve and start a business that brings real value to the World when I find the right problem
- Trade my sales experience for marketing experience on this forum.

Other than that I am definitely looking to follow some journeys, feel free to comment them below so I can take a deep dive and see if I can be of contribution or just support!

Looking forward to being part of the community.
Hey welcome to the forum and I would love to connect and share life stories and visions with each other. By the way, Best luck with your book!

Valoran

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jun 7, 2020
Luxembourg
Hey welcome to the forum and I would love to connect and share life stories and visions with each other. By the way, Best luck with your book!

Hey Pranit, thank you for the warm welcome and the words of encouragement!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...