The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Excuse me of my french ;)

Django

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Feb 14, 2018
Lille (France)
Hi everyone,
My name is Hayner from France. I study Law here. I just finish to read Unscripted by MJ. I read millionnaire fastlane too but unscripted impact me. By the way excuse me if i don't write correctly the sentences in English, i'm a french native.
Since my 20 years old, i hate be an employee because there is time constraint and you don't do what you wanna do in your life. As we said in french "metro-boulot-dodo", it's a routine who follow us until our death. And i don't want this in my life, i wanna solve problems in the world make the people and the world better. Live my life as i want to be, not worried about money.
I hope this is the beginning to me. I'm an unemployee, i'm in university and i don't have ideas to start for that moment . But i'm still confident and i believe this is the beginning.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Welcome @Django . Don't worry about your English. We understand you just fine. Like the rest of us you are after something more. An unscripted life. Best of luck on your journey.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...