Hi everyone,
My name is Hayner from France. I study Law here. I just finish to read Unscripted by MJ. I read millionnaire fastlane too but unscripted impact me. By the way excuse me if i don't write correctly the sentences in English, i'm a french native.
Since my 20 years old, i hate be an employee because there is time constraint and you don't do what you wanna do in your life. As we said in french "metro-boulot-dodo", it's a routine who follow us until our death. And i don't want this in my life, i wanna solve problems in the world make the people and the world better. Live my life as i want to be, not worried about money.
I hope this is the beginning to me. I'm an unemployee, i'm in university and i don't have ideas to start for that moment . But i'm still confident and i believe this is the beginning.
My name is Hayner from France. I study Law here. I just finish to read Unscripted by MJ. I read millionnaire fastlane too but unscripted impact me. By the way excuse me if i don't write correctly the sentences in English, i'm a french native.
Since my 20 years old, i hate be an employee because there is time constraint and you don't do what you wanna do in your life. As we said in french "metro-boulot-dodo", it's a routine who follow us until our death. And i don't want this in my life, i wanna solve problems in the world make the people and the world better. Live my life as i want to be, not worried about money.
I hope this is the beginning to me. I'm an unemployee, i'm in university and i don't have ideas to start for that moment . But i'm still confident and i believe this is the beginning.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
