Hello Fastlane Members!
My name is Nick and it only seems right that I begin my introduction with a “thank you” to all of you. I read The Millionaire Fastlane about 4 years ago and came on the forum shortly after finishing the book to see what the community was like. I immediately found a tremendous amount of value being given for FREE by the members of the forum. I spent the last few years popping in and out of the forum as I searched for direction in my fastlane journey. I was the ghost user who read many of the threads but never chimed in myself or even bothered to make a profile. Today that changes and I want to say thank you to all of the forum members who have shared their experience and expertise and given me so much value over the years.
I have struggled with the entrepreneurial issues that many on this forum have faced. I have jumped into the trendy new ways to get rich, action faked, and then quickly rerouted after being enticed by another seemingly promising opportunity. I’ve hit the highs of feeling like I just thought of the next billion dollar idea to the lows of wondering if I’d ever even achieve my fastlane dreams. But this forum has kept me motivated, kept me intrigued, and kept me company while I try to sort through it all.
The biggest struggle I face now is finding an idea that I believe has potential and that I want to pursue. I constantly come up with new business ideas but don’t know how to determine which ones are viable. I find that I get frustrated knowing that I have the drive in me to go after an idea but feeling like I haven’t identified that right idea yet. I am realizing that at this point I need to focus on creating value for others and not worry about working on the “right” idea but working on any idea and learning as I go.
I look forward to being more involved here and getting to know more of you. I hope I can reciprocate the value I have received going forward.
Thanks everyone!
My name is Nick and it only seems right that I begin my introduction with a “thank you” to all of you. I read The Millionaire Fastlane about 4 years ago and came on the forum shortly after finishing the book to see what the community was like. I immediately found a tremendous amount of value being given for FREE by the members of the forum. I spent the last few years popping in and out of the forum as I searched for direction in my fastlane journey. I was the ghost user who read many of the threads but never chimed in myself or even bothered to make a profile. Today that changes and I want to say thank you to all of the forum members who have shared their experience and expertise and given me so much value over the years.
I have struggled with the entrepreneurial issues that many on this forum have faced. I have jumped into the trendy new ways to get rich, action faked, and then quickly rerouted after being enticed by another seemingly promising opportunity. I’ve hit the highs of feeling like I just thought of the next billion dollar idea to the lows of wondering if I’d ever even achieve my fastlane dreams. But this forum has kept me motivated, kept me intrigued, and kept me company while I try to sort through it all.
The biggest struggle I face now is finding an idea that I believe has potential and that I want to pursue. I constantly come up with new business ideas but don’t know how to determine which ones are viable. I find that I get frustrated knowing that I have the drive in me to go after an idea but feeling like I haven’t identified that right idea yet. I am realizing that at this point I need to focus on creating value for others and not worry about working on the “right” idea but working on any idea and learning as I go.
I look forward to being more involved here and getting to know more of you. I hope I can reciprocate the value I have received going forward.
Thanks everyone!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
