The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Excited to join! First time entrepreneur

LGstyle

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 4, 2015
Hi,

My name is Larry and I am excited to be a part of the forum. I have consulted with fastlane for several topics and barriers toward taking the entrepreneurial leap and finally decided joined the community. I have never started my own business but have done extensive research and feel I have a good base. I am looking forward to the feedback I can receive from the community.

Here is a brief bio about me:
  • M.S. In Health Promotion and Exercise Science
  • All major certifications relating towards field (CSCS, PES, CPT)
  • Held positions in all areas of field including personal training, coaching, rehabilitation, and corporate wellness
  • Currently in a management (5 years) position providing wellness consulting to business looking to start a health and wellness program aimed at lowering insurance costs and improving employee health
  • I am looking to transition to a bigger city and I having trouble finding companies who can match or exceed the pay I am receiving (Exercise field is not a high paying industry)
Here is a bit more relevant information about me:
  • As I near the end of my 20's I have become more tired and bored of the industry!
  • I have gravitated more towards the business side over the years and have had good mentors provide me with guidance
What my short term goals are (1-2 years):
  • Just finished a business plan (well my version) for my men's image consulting company (style/health) that I plan to launch by the end of the year.
  • Generate an additional monthly income of $1,000/month
What my long term goals are (3-5 years):
  • Be able to quit my job, add additional services (e-course, clothing), have a small team (VA, intern, mastermind group, 1-2 employees), $100,000+ in yearly revenue
  • Work 25 hours a week
I don't mean to ramble on! Thank you for allowing me to share!

-Larry

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mayana

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 26, 2011
Georgia, USA
Welcome :) Looking forward to hearing more about your progress as you get started with your business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...