thefutureisnow
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2019
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$50
$50
User Power: 600%
Hi Everyone, Last week whilst browsing on kindle I found the Millionaire Fastlane , everyday since I have been reading the book at every opportunity, it is the first time in a long time I have picked up a book that has gripped me so much, and have already invested in unscripted , I am already excited about the journey ahead, the book is motivating me, looking forward to sharing your journeys with you and of course mine with you. Currently I live on the Island of Jersey, a finance centre, the concept of the 3 F's called out to me and now I am starting to understand that it's time to become really wealthy, value my time and claim back my Freedom
Frank
Frank
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
