The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Excited to be here

Arturo Aragon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 6, 2017
Las Vegas Nevada
Hello everyone I am super excited to be here this the first time I join any type of forum or community like this .

I just want to introduce my self my name is Arturo Aragon I live in Las Vegas Nevada I have three kids and a wife.
I go by Art for short.

I just really want to say that I joined this forum because I want to meet like minded individuals . People who are positive and think forward and I can relate to .

MJ DeMarco I just want to say that you have been an insrporation I want to be in the fastlane so bad it hurts . I am in pain everyday I know from your book unscrypted me and my wife have had our FTE already it is not a feeling that goes away . It only gets deeper and deeper , I hope to meet a lot of cool and interesting people I hope to benefit as well as contribute to this community .

Thanks a lot I look forward to this very much.!

Art.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Arturo Aragon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 6, 2017
Las Vegas Nevada

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@Arturo Aragon glad my writing has inspired you. Your beautiful child in your photo is all the reason why you need to make it happen! That moment in time shows pure joy!

Welcome aboard.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ankerstein17

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Mar 22, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta
Hello everyone I am super excited to be here this the first time I join any type of forum or community like this .

I just want to introduce my self my name is Arturo Aragon I live in Las Vegas Nevada I have three kids and a wife.
I go by Art for short.

I just really want to say that I joined this forum because I want to meet like minded individuals . People who are positive and think forward and I can relate to .

MJ DeMarco I just want to say that you have been an insrporation I want to be in the fastlane so bad it hurts . I am in pain everyday I know from your book unscrypted me and my wife have had our FTE already it is not a feeling that goes away . It only gets deeper and deeper , I hope to meet a lot of cool and interesting people I hope to benefit as well as contribute to this community .

Thanks a lot I look forward to this very much.!

Art.

Welcome aboard. Best luck in all your adventures ahead.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...