I'd like to open a Euro denominated account for our US business. We do a lot of business that involves sending and receiving money with Europeans. With the dollar dropping and the ridiculous exchange rates I think it makes sense to keep a chunk of money in Euros to use for these transactions.
Has anyone else done this? What's the best option for a US-based company to open a Euro denominated account? Note that I'm looking for an account that I can wire money into and out of as needed, not a CD investment type of account like EverBank offers.
Has anyone else done this? What's the best option for a US-based company to open a Euro denominated account? Note that I'm looking for an account that I can wire money into and out of as needed, not a CD investment type of account like EverBank offers.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
