The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Est. Blog Installation Site For Sale

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
I've decided to sell NinjaBlogSetup.com to focus on other projects.

Ninja Blog Setup is a well established and recognized brand and receives many word of mouth and referral clients to compliment very high search engine rankings (see attachment).

It is the original WordPress installation service established in July 2007. The beauty of the site is that it offers a free professional blog installations for no cost to clients, if they register for hosting via one of my affiliate links. It is a total win for people wanting a "real" blog, since they would need to register for hosting anyways. I get paid by the hosting companies for referring a new client.

This is not a fully automated business, it requires very little time, and could be 95% automated, but currently it does require 1/2 - 1 hour a day to run.

Ninja Blog Setup has earned an average of $740 a month (net, after expenses) for the past 12 months.

The site currently on auction at Flippa where you can find a lot more details:

Site for Sale: The Original WordPress Blog Installation Service NinjaBlogSetup.com — Flippa

As a special for Fastlaners, if someone from this forum purchases the site, I'll pay all Escrow and Flippa costs (about a $500 discount), just mention you came from the Fastlane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
Doh! I want it but I'm way short.

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
congrats on the sale, anyone we know?

Thanks,

I'm not sure, his user name on Flippa is "incognito"

I just assume it is a famous billionaire who assumes that I'd want triple the amount if I knew who he really was. ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.